Happy New Year!!
To get you started on your way to a healthier, fun and easy new year, we wanted to share our go-to smoothie and health tips!
Here are our Top 5 things you can do to help you feel refreshed and re-charged on New Years Day!
- Floss your teeth – get the 2am poutine out of your teeth and you’ll feel 100% better.
- Yoga – We love Erin Motz, a fellow blogger and youtuber. Here’s her 15 minutes of yoga for hangovers to help you feel balanced )
- Drink lots of water – We’re humans, we’re mostly made of water… Drink it!! At least 2 litres a day!
- Go for a walk – Fresh air, especially new years fresh air, sends positive signals to the brain and also gets your heart and blood pumping.
- Nourishing Food and Drink – after partying and probably eating some tasty, bad food, be kind to your body and feed it vitamins and proteins. Just like our jam packed Hangover Smoothie!
- 1 cup of unflavoured almond milk
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- ¼ tsp of ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp of oats
- 1 tsp of ground flax seed
- 1 tsp of honey
- pinch of cinnamon to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and the frozen berries have no chunks left