Lately we’ve been really into Bulk Barn.
Recently Danielle’s friend Emily had her over to make macarons and they made a little trip to Bulk Barn to pick up a few ingredients. And now the love for that place has been re-kindled.
Side note: (If there’s anyone out there that can help clarify how to say it, that would be great! Is it Mac – a – Ron or Mac – a – Roooon. We know there’s two versions out there).
Anyways, we love Bulk Barn, that place is magical! With this recipe for Pistachio Belgian Chocolate Bark, you can find all your ingredients there! This bark is so simple, quick to make and very decadent. You can use any type of Chocolate you fancy, however we love the taste of Belgian.
Want to get your Valentine a gift? Well make this, wrap it up in fancy parchment and your sweetheart will think you got this from Soma Chocolatemakers.
- 8 oz of Dark Belgian Chocolate Wafers
- 1 oz of White Belgian Chocolate Wafers
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Prepare a 8 x 8 glass pan, line it with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick oil.
- Melt 8 oz of Dark Chocolate in a medium bowl and pour in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chopped Pistachios evenly over melted chocolate.
- Melt 1 oz of White Chocolate in a small bowl.
- Lightly drizzle with a spoon all across the Dark Chocolate and Pistachios. Have fun with this!
- Sprinkle Sea Salt evenly over all. (I sprinkle a little extra because I like that extra hit of salt) Be careful not to over salt, you can always add more later.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 30 - 45 minutes until hard.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!