Anything that is quick and easy is great in our boots, and if it is a dessert even better, but a dessert you can also have for breakfast… wow. This pudding you basically mix the ingredients and let it sit overnight. Done. That is all you have to do. You get that lovely chocolate goodness, with really none of the guilt factor. Plus it is gluten free too!
- 1 and ½ cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 2 and ½ Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup chocolate shavings (70% dark chocolate)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the honey and chocolate shavings.
- Whisk for 5 minutes by hand until mixture is blended and starts to become thick.
- Fold in chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for 5 hours until pudding consistency.
- Take out of refrigerator, add the honey and blend on high speed for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with a dollop of greek yogurt, fruit and extra chocolate shavings.