Happy St. Patty’s Day!!
Today Danielle is heading to Buffalo for a bachelorette party to see Blake Shelton in concert. Now this will be Zara’s first St. Patrick’s day, so Steph wants to show her a little green spirit!
Does anyone remember school spirit days? We used to be all over that! The best day was St. Patty’s day because it seemed almost everyone would get in the spirit. I guess it’s a bit easier to put on something green rather than a full superhero costume.
Our mom growing up would always make treats for the kids in our class, whether it was Valentine’s Day, Christmas or St. Patricks Day. So we wanted to pay homage to our Mom and make something that reminded us of our school spirit days!
This is super fun, super easy and definitely a quick treat to whip up for any friends or kids you’re celebrating with.
- 1 cup plus 1 TBSP Wiltons white chocolate
- ¼ cup chopped brownie pieces
- Pinch Green food colouring
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper making sure to leave some excess hanging off the sides.
- In a medium bowl microwave 1 cup of white chocolate until melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Crumble brownie chunks evenly over top.
- In a small bowl microwave 1 TBSP of white chocolate until melted.
- Add one drop of green food colouring to the bowl and mix together.
- Drizzle green chocolate over chocolate and brownie.
- Cool in fridge for 1 hour.
- Break and Enjoy!